Health & Safety
Our fundamental priority is to maintain the health and safety of our workers by a radical elimination of health-related incidents derived from work.
Our priority objective is to introduce a preventive mentality in all the activities carried out by the organisation.
Therefore, we have implemented an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SST) based on the OHSAS 1800 I :2007 and Law 31/1995 November 8, on Labour Risk Prevention and on its development regulations.
We are committed to:
– Integrate and periodically review our occupational risk prevention policy throughout our organisation.
– Maintain an updated prevention model, in accordance to the technological advances and to the requirements of current regulations.
– Provide training and information on prevention to all the personnel
– Analyse extensively the causes of accidents and incidents.
– Involve our collaborators and suppliers in the active commitment to improve the safety measures at work.
Feel free to contact us for more information
In Obremo we carry out a broad diversity of projects in order to guarantee a global service for our clients